Mobile Device Marketing
Toronto’s Top Mobile Device Marketing experts master online mobile text marketing, blogging, following, posting, Instagramming. Social Media Marketing leaders & true Toronto SMM experts assist in the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites similar to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google +, YouTube.
Here is a strange but odd fact for iPhone & Samsung users…..In a nutshell: Most B2B marketers (49 percent) have yet to figure out how mobile marketing fits into their strategies. 1.2 billion people worldwide were using mobile apps at the end of 2012. This is forecast to grow at a 29.8 percent each year, to reach 4.4 billion users by the end of 2017. Much of this growth will come from Asia, which will account for almost half of app users in 2017.
Mobile Device Marketing Gurus for companies in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Montreal, Mississauga, Markham, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Brampton, Oakville, Stoney Creek, Richmond Hill, North York, Toronto, Burlington, Canada. Toronto SEO Gurus perfected the organic chemistry building success.
Looking at the change in proportion of companies rating channels as either excellent or good, the report finds a 7% upswing for mobile marketing from 2011, slightly ahead of the increase seen by SEO (6%), offline direct marketing (5%), and online display advertising (4%). When comparing the results to 2008, the change for mobile marketing is more dramatic: 23% more company respondents rated the channel either excellent or good for ROI than in 2008.
Top Mobile Device Marketing Toronto Company
- How are you driving traffic to your website from mobile devices?
- What is your mobile marketing strategy?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your message to gain clients, sales from text messages, ads?
- Who is assisting with your online presence?
Mobile Device Marketing Toronto
Optimization Media provides Leading SEO for Companies in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Montreal, Mississauga, Markham, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Brampton, Oakville, Stoney Creek, Richmond Hill, North York, Burlington, Canada. Optimization Media offers the absolute best in Toronto SEO Gurus for: Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Pay-Per-Click Marketing & Management, E-Commerce Development, Social Media Marketing & Web Design.
Our Toronto Mobile Device Marketing company has boosted top rankings for Companies in Toronto, Hamilton, Brampton, Calgary, Vancouver, Montreal, Mississauga, Markham, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Oakville, Stoney Creek, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Burlington, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton Canada. Simply put we are the Gurus to get you to the top on search engines.
Here are some hard facts about Mobile Marketing:
1. There are now 143 million smart phones in use in the U.S., and 71 million tablets. (Heidi Cohen)
2. Mobile internet access enabled by smartphones and tablets has nearly doubled the amount of time spent online since 2010. (Heidi Cohen)
3. 91% of U.S. adults now own a mobile phone. 61% of those are smartphones. (Heidi Cohen)
4. Though according to another source, 18% of adults do not own a cellphone. (iMedia Connection)
5. Smart phone use varies by age group. 81% of U.S. adults age 25-34 own a smartphone, as do 70% of teens and half of adults age 55 and over. (Heidi Cohen)
6. The leading platforms for U.S. smartphone use are Android (53%) and iPhone (40%)). Blackberry now accounts for just 3% of the market. (Heidi Cohen)
7. 189 million Facebook users (almost one out of five) are mobile-only, and mobile use accounts for 30% of Facebook ad revenue. (Fast Company)
8. And 751 million (nearly three-quarters of the total) Facebook users access the network from mobile devices at least some of the time. (Digital Buzz Blog)
9. Twitter has more than 500 million total users. 288 million users are active monthly, collectively sending out over 400 million tweets each day. (Digital Buzz Blog)
10. 25% of smartphone owners ages 18–44 say they “can’t recall the last time their smartphone wasn’t next to them.” (Fast Company)
11. 76% of millennials own a smartphone. 73% own a laptop. (The Social Media Hat)
12. Marketers spent $4.4 billion on mobile advertising in the U.S. in 2012. That figure doubled to $8.5 million in 2013; and that figure is projected to quadruple to $31.1 billion by 2017. Search advertising accounts for about half of the total. (Heidi Cohen)
13. Mobile ads perform 4-5 times better than online ads. (iMedia Connection)
14. 25% of Americans use mobile devices (primarily tablets) only to access the Internet. And there are five times as many cellphones in the world as there are PCs. (iMedia Connection)
15. Forget branded apps though. 93% of consumers say branded apps don’t contribute to their brand loyalty. (iMedia Connection)
16. And there’s this: “99% of apps only get used once. Unless your app does something amazing that no one else’s does, then the reality is that it will get downloaded, opened and forgotten about.” (The Social Media Hat)
17. 60% of Twitter users access the network from mobile devices at least some of the time. (Digital Buzz Blog)
18. Tablet users spend, on average, 50% more online than do PC users. (The Social Media Hat)
19. Nearly half of consumers say they won’t return to a website if it doesn’t load properly on their mobile devices. (The Social Media Hat)
20. On desktop searches, roughly one-third of clicks go to the top organic result. Average CTR on mobile devices tends to skew even more towards the first position, as smaller screens offers fewer listings at any one time. (Brent Carnduff
Toronto Mobile Device Marketing
Our Organic Toronto SEO Search Engine Optimization & digital marketing assists companies in these sectors: automotive, motorcycle, software, seasonal sports, retail services, mining, & entertainment industries.
Toronto Mobile Device Marketing Company offers Professional, affordable Mobile Device Marketing, SEO services with packages to suit all budgets for Toronto companies. Qualified Toronto Social Media Marketing experts cranking tweets, posts, blogs to the top via the best organic SEO solutions available on the internet. Our Toronto SMM assists companies located in: Toronto, Brampton, Oakville, Mississauga, Winona, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Burlington, Milton, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Richmond Hill, Markham, Ajax, Grimsby.
Toronto Mobile Device Marketing Company provides top ranking Google solutions for: automotive, landscaping, charities, non-for-profits, stamped concrete companies, cleaning services, golfing, law firms, family lawyers, plumbers, exotic car rentals, fashion designers, model agencies, pool installations, fishing industry, marinas, plastic surgery, CPG, educational, construction, transportation, wineries, job agencies, Insurance, Travel Agencies, Financial.
Author by: ColinBhimsen Canada SEO Guru: Google+ New-Age Internet Marketing Guru brings expertise in: Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click Marketing and effective B2B marketing strategy. His educational background includes E-Commerce Management specializing in marketing, website design, and business development.